Members' Representational Allowance [electronic resource] : History and Usage.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (18 p., digital, PDF file)
- Franking privilege.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides history and overview of the Members' representational allowance in the House of Representatives, which is allocated to fund office operations. Provides information on total spending; and spending for various categories, including personnel compensation, personnel benefits, travel, rent, utilities, communications, printing and reproduction, other services, supplies and materials, transportation, equipment, and franked mail. Examines spending patterns in the 109th Congress. Includes tables and graphs.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Government Division. Members' Representational Allowance
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|