Congressional Membership and Appointment Authority to Advisory Commissions, Boards, and Groups [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (127 p., digital, PDF file)
- United States. Congress -- Rules and practice.
Executive advisory bodies.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines the range of alternative membership appointment schemes exhibited by over 75 Congressional commissions, boards, and advisory bodies currently in existence.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Government Division. Congressional Membership and Appointment Authority to Advisory Commissions, Boards, and Groups
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|