Economic Analysis of the Enhanced Form 1099 Information Reporting Requirements [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (15 p., digital, PDF file)
- Corporations -- Taxation.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides economic analysis of new business information reporting requirements enacted as part of P.L. 111-148, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, which expands set of transactions for which businesses are required to file Form 1099-MISC to report information to IRS. Presents data on tax gap and tax payment compliance, and examines potential policy alternatives to modify or repeal new reporting requirements as well as policy options for deficit reduction.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Government Division. Economic Analysis of the Enhanced Form 1099 Information Reporting Requirements
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|