Availability of Legislative Measures in the House of Representatives (The "Three-Day Rule") [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (8 p., digital, PDF file)
- United States. Congress -- Rules and practice.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Summarizes rules in the House of Representatives that govern the length of time legislative proposals must be available to Members prior to being considered on the floor; and discusses several means for waiving availability requirements.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Government Division. Availability of Legislative Measures in the House of Representatives (The "Three-Day Rule")
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|