Conversion from the National Security Personnel System to Other Pay Schedules [electronic resource] : Issues for Congress.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (13 p., digital, PDF file)
- United States. Congress -- Officials and employees.
Employee-management relations in government.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Focuses on transition of employees from national security personnel system, the first pay-for-performance system implemented in a large Federal department, to a new pay schedule. Discusses how the transition is scheduled to occur, and analyzes Congressional options for oversight or legislative action.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Government Division. Conversion from the National Security Personnel System to Other Pay Schedules
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|