Administering Green Programs in Congress [electronic resource] : Issues and Options.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (31 p., digital, PDF file)
- United States Capitol (Washington, D.C.).
United States. Congress. House.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Addresses programs to create an environmentally conscious workplace in the Senate, House of Representatives, and Capitol complex. Addresses criticism of current greening programs and options for program administration.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Government Division. Administering Green Programs in Congress
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|