Medical Malpractice Insurance and Health Reform [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (11 p., digital, PDF file)
- Health facilities.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines medical malpractice liability insurance, in context of current health reform debate and related legislative proposals. Addresses challenges in medical malpractice policymaking, covering health care, tort, and insurance systems; and summarizes recent experience in medical malpractice insurance.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division.
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Government Division. Medical Malpractice Insurance and Health Reform
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|