The National Voter Registration Act of 1993 [electronic resource] : History, Implementation, and Effects.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (30 p., digital, PDF file)
- Political participation.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides historical background for voter registration reform, including P.L. 103-31, the National Voter Registration Act (NVRA) of 1993, requiring States to broaden registration procedures through driver's license applications, the mail, and State and local public benefit offices. Reviews major NVRA provisions, discusses implementation and post-implementation actions, and catalogs efforts to amend or repeal the NVRA.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Government Division. National Voter Registration Act of 1993
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|