House Committee Hearings [electronic resource] : Witness Testimony.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (3 p., digital, PDF file)
- United States. Congress -- Rules and practice.
United States. Congress -- Committees.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Outlines process for witness testimony in House Committee hearings, consisting of advance written testimony, oral summary, questioning by Committee members, and written transcription of proceedings.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Government Division. House Committee Hearings
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|