How Measures Are Brought to the Senate Floor [electronic resource] : A Brief Introduction.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (5 p., digital, PDF file)
- United States. Congress -- Rules and practice.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews methods used by Senate to bring legislation to floor for consideration, including unanimous consent and motions to proceed. Also discusses holds and special rules pertaining to executive business.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Government Division. How Measures Are Brought to the Senate Floor
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|