National Mortgage Servicing Standards [electronic resource] : Legislation in the 112th Congress.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (21 p., digital, PDF file)
- Administrative law.
Federal aid to housing.
Finance -- Law and legislation.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines national mortgage servicing standards proposed in the 112th Congress to ensure that mortgage servicers act in the best interest of mortgage loan holders and that delinquent borrowers are properly evaluated for loan modifications before foreclosure proceedings are initiated. Analyzes potential misaligned incentives in the servicer-mortgage holder relationship and the servicing standards that attempt to address each concern, the servicer-borrower relationship and the relevant servicing provisions, as well as possible implications of reforming the mortgage servicing industry.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Government Division. National Mortgage Servicing Standards
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|