TARP Assistance for the U.S. Motor Vehicle Industry [electronic resource] : Unwinding the Government Stake in GMAC.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (17 p., digital, PDF file)
- Financial institutions.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Explains rationale for Federal assistance to auto financing companies under the troubled asset relief program (TARP). Addresses role of Ally Financial, formerly known as General Motors Acceptance Corp. (GMAC), in financing the automobile industry; summarizes Government assistance to GMAC/Ally Financial; discusses ongoing initial public offering process; and considers ultimate cost of assistance to Ally Financial and TARP repayments.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Government Division. TARP Assistance for the U.S. Motor Vehicle Industry
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|