Trade Promotion Authority and Fast-Track Negotiating Authority for Trade Agreements [electronic resource] : Major Votes.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (9 p., digital, PDF file)
- Executive-legislative relations.
Foreign trade promotion.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Presents a chronology, from 1974 to the present, of major Congressional votes on legislation to establish or extend Presidential trade promotion authority to negotiate trade agreements under an expedited procedure for Congressional approval, and on legislation utilizing such an expedited procedure to implement trade agreements.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Trade Promotion Authority and Fast-Track Negotiating Authority for Trade Agreements
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|