Horse Slaughter Prevention Bills and Issues [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (10 p., digital, PDF file)
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses U.S. horse slaughter and export practices, summarizes current legal authorities, and reviews legislation proposed to prohibit the movement and slaughter of horses for human food.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Horse Slaughter Prevention Bills and Issues
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|