Oil and Natural Gas Industry Tax Issues in the FY2012 Budget Proposal [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (12 p., digital, PDF file)
- Budget -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines tax issues regarding oil and natural gas provisions in FY2012 Administration budget proposal, which includes proposals to eliminate certain Federal tax deductions and credits available to oil and natural gas industries. Addresses other proposed tax policy changes that would affect oil industry.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Oil and Natural Gas Industry Tax Issues in the FY2012 Budget Proposal
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|