Adaptive Management for Ecosystem Restoration [electronic resource] : Analysis and Issues for Congress.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (36 p., digital, PDF file)
- Conservation of natural resources.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides introduction to concept of adaptive management, which refers to incorporating new scientific and programmatic information into implementation of a project or plan; and focuses on application of adaptive management to large, freshwater aquatic ecosystem restoration projects with multiple stakeholders. Summarizes benefits and drawbacks of adaptive management, and analyzes potential issues associated with various governance models for these efforts. Discusses potential role for Congress in addressing adaptive management, and includes appendix presenting structure and implementation of Federal adaptive management efforts in five ecosystems.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Library of Congress. Government Division.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Adaptive Management for Ecosystem Restoration
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|