The Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative [electronic resource] : Lessons Learned and Issues for Policymakers.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (19 p., digital, PDF file)
- Air -- Pollution.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides overview of Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI) cap-and-trade program, a cooperative effort of eight States in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions to reduce carbon dioxide emissions from power plants. Discusses selected issues raised by RGGI regarding emissions cap, emissions leakage, emission allowance value distribution, and offsets. Includes tables and graphs.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|