Rare Earth Elements [electronic resource] : The Global Supply Chain.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (18 p., digital, PDF file)
- Power resources -- Research.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Describes rare earth elements (REEs), their major end uses and applications, and their application in national defense. Discusses rare earth resources and production potential, and examines legislative and other policy proposals that Congress may consider to improve the U.S. rare earth position. Summarizes hearings on REEs, and reviews current research, development, information, and analysis activities on REEs at Federal agencies. Includes tables and graphs.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Rare Earth Elements
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|