The collected poems of Laurence Whyte / edited by Michael Griffin.
- Standardized Title:
- [Lewisburg, PA] : Bucknell University Press ; Lanham, Maryland : The Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group, Inc., 
xviii, 373 pages ; 24 cm
- "The poetry of Laurence Whyte (1740-1742) provides a fascinating window into the literary, political, and musical cultures of eighteenth-century Ireland. Situating Whyte as a missing link between the poetic styles and political world views of Jonathan Swift and Oliver Goldsmith, this edition of Whyte's collected poems, extensively introduced and annotated, brings his engaging, witty, and poignant work to a new readership" -- Provided by publisher.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Griffin, Michael J., editor.
- Other format:
- Online version: Whyte, Laurence, author. Collected poems of Laurence Whyte
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|