The dabbawallas / producers, Deepjoy Dutta (India), Paul S. Goodman (U.S.) ; director, Paul S. Goodman.
- Other Title:
- Title on videocassette label and container: Indian worker
- [Glenshaw, PA] : Paul S. Goodman, ©2003.
- Changing nature of work.
Changing nature of work
1 videocassette (approximately 17 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in.
- Organizational behavior -- Social aspects.
Management -- Psychological aspects.
- Documentary films.
- System Details:
- "Each day for more than 100 years, workers called the Dabbawallas (or "box persons") have delivered lunches from people's homes to their places of work. This video provides an occasion to explore the similarities and differences in attitudes, motivation, and performance between the workers from Bombay, India and workers from other countries."--Producer's website.
- Narration: Bob Sauer, Sharad Borle.
- Writers, Paul S. Goodman, Denise M. Rousseau; editor, Tom Clancey; original score, Ashit Desai.
- Videocassette release of a short documentary motion picture originally produced in 2001.
- Goodman, Paul S., screenwriter, film director, film producer, publisher.
Dutta, Deepjoy, film producer.
Rousseau, Denise M., screenwriter.
Sauer, Bob, narrator.
Borle, Sharad, narrator.
Deśāī, Āśita, composer (expression)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|