Postal Service [electronic resource] : Collective Bargaining.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2012.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (15 p), digital, PDF file)
- United States. Congress -- Powers and duties.
Employee-management relations in government.
Postal service -- Employees.
- Describes scope of collective bargaining that Congress has granted to the Postal Service, and addresses Congressional authority to modify employee-management relations by altering scope of collective bargaining or terms of collective bargaining agreements. Summarizes select provision of H.R. 2309, the Postal Reform Act of 2011, and S. 1789, the 21st Century Postal Service Act of 2012, that relate to collective bargaining.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division. Postal Service
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|