The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) [electronic resource] : An Overview.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2012.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (26 p), digital, PDF file)
- Labor laws and legislation.
Hours of labor.
- Provides overview of the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), which provides workers with minimum wage, overtime pay, and child labor protections. Discusses FLSA coverage, relation of FLSA to State laws, minimum wage rates, overtime, FLSA exemptions, and child labor.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|