U.S.-Mexican Security Cooperation [electronic resource] : The Merida Initiative and Beyond.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (43 p), digital, PDF file)
- Provides framework for examining current status and future prospects for U.S.-Mexican security cooperation. Addresses scope of threat posed by drug trafficking and related crime and violence to Mexico and the U.S.; and analyzes development and implementation of the Merida Initiative, a multi-year plan for U.S. assistance to Mexico and Central America to combat drug trafficking, drug cartels, youth gangs, and other criminal organizations. Analyzes key aspects of new U.S.-Mexican security strategy to expand upon progress of Merida, and raises policy issues.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division. U.S.-Mexican Security Cooperation
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|