V-22 Osprey Tilt-Rotor Aircraft Program [electronic resource] : Background and Issues for Congress.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (35 p), digital, PDF file)
- Armed Forces -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 11-RL-31384f in the 2011 issue.
Provides overview of the V-22 Osprey aircraft program, including recent developments, brief history of V-22 development, intended missions, key contractors, procurement quantities, multiyear procurement for FY2008-FY2012, estimated total program cost, prior year funding, FY2013 funding request, program history and milestones, initial deployments, foreign military sales, and GAO assessments. Reviews issues for Congress and legislative activity for FY2012.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division. V-22 Osprey Tilt-Rotor Aircraft Program
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|