Managing the Nuclear Fuel Cycle [electronic resource] : Policy Implications of Expanding Global Access to Nuclear Power.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (45 p), digital, PDF file)
- Export controls.
- Examines current debate over proposed strategies to redesign global nuclear fuel cycle to cater to renewed global interest in importing nuclear power. Examines motivating factors underlying resurgent interest in nuclear power, status of the nuclear power industry, and its interdependence with the nuclear fuel cycle. Presents and compares proposals on fuel cycle, considers prospects for implementing fuel assurance mechanisms, and covers issues for Congress.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division. Managing the Nuclear Fuel Cycle
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|