Does Foreign Aid Work? Efforts to Evaluate U.S. Foreign Assistance [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2012.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (28 p), digital, PDF file)
- United States. Department of State
- Evaluates three agencies that have primary policy authority and implementation responsibility for U.S. foreign assistance, including AID, the Department of State, and the Millennium Challenge Corporation. Discusses past efforts to improve aid evaluation, as well as ongoing issues that make evaluation challenging in the foreign assistance context. Provides overview of current evaluation policies of the primary implementing agencies, and discusses related issues for Congress, including recent legislation.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division. Does Foreign Aid Work? Efforts to Evaluate U.S. Foreign Assistance
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|