Military Construction, Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies [electronic resource] : FY2013 Appropriations.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2012.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (42 p), digital, PDF file)
- Construction industry.
Armed Forces -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Reviews FY2013 appropriations bills for DOD and VA relating to veterans' affairs and military construction, as well as overseas contingency operations. Summarizes status and scope of the bills, major issues, funding levels, and related Congressional activity. Includes tables.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division. Military Construction, Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|