Legislative Procedures for Adjusting the Public Debt Limit [electronic resource] : A Brief Overview.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (11 p), digital, PDF file)
- United States. Laws, etc. (Statutes of the United States).
Budget -- United States.
- Provides overview of legislative procedures to adjust the public debt limit, including Gephardt rule procedures established under P.L. 96-78, P.L. 107-199, and budget reconciliation processes established under the Congressional Budget Act of 1974. Covers disapproval procedures under P.L. 112-25, the Budget Control Act of 2011. Includes a list of public laws and Statutes at Large citations for laws adjusting the public debt limit, enacted from 1993-2011.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Government Division. Legislative Procedures for Adjusting the Public Debt Limit
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|