Affordable Care Act [electronic resource] : Litigation Resources.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2012.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (13 p), digital, PDF file)
- Health facilities.
- Provides background on cases before Supreme Court and other Supreme Court petitions that challenge various aspects of P.L. 111-148, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010, as amended by P.L. 111-152, the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010. Lists online and CRS resources for retrieving background information and selected legal material relevant to these cases.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Affordable Care Act
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|