The Endangered Species Act (ESA) in the 112th Congress [electronic resource] : Conflicting Values and Difficult Choices.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2012.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (26 p), digital, PDF file)
- Endangered Species Program (U.S.).
Conservation of natural resources.
- Discusses oversight issues and legislation in the 112th Congress to address implementation of the Endangered Species Act (ESA) and management of endangered and threatened species. Examines implementation of wildlife treaties, and addresses issues related to efficacy of species protection and restoration efforts, sound science and ESA, endangered species and climate change, regional resource conflicts, private property and Fifth Amendment takings, and ESA appropriations.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Endangered Species Act (ESA) in the 112th Congress
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|