National Monuments and the Antiquities Act [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (17 p), digital, PDF file)
- Environmental law.
- Addresses authority of the President to create national monuments on Federal lands under the Antiquities Act of 1906. Discusses monument issues and controversies, including size, establishment criteria, inclusion of nonfederal lands, effects on land use, consistency with the Federal Land Policy and Management Act and the National Environmental Policy Act, and monument management. Reviews executive branch activity and recent legislative activity.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. National Monuments and the Antiquities Act
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|