Softwood Lumber Imports from Canada [electronic resource] : Current Issues.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2012.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (26 p), digital, PDF file)
- International trade.
- Provides information on softwood lumber and its uses. Identifies stakeholders in the U.S.-Canada softwood lumber dispute, and addresses alleged subsidies to Canadian lumber producers. Discusses recent events, Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement negotiations, 2006 Softwood Lumber Agreement, and issues for Congress. Includes a table and graphs.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Softwood Lumber Imports from Canada
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|