Federal R&D, Drug Discovery, and Pricing [electronic resource] : Insights from the NIH-University-Industry Relationship.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2012.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (33 p), digital, PDF file)
- Universities and colleges.
Medicine -- Research.
- Explores reasons behind Government funding of R&D and subsequent efforts to facilitate private sector commercialization of the results of such work. Examines the manner in which NIH supports research to encourage the development of new pharmaceuticals and therapeutics through cooperative activities with academia, industry, and Government. Discusses whether or not use of the results of Federal R&D enterprise warrants Government input into price decisions made by the private sector. Addresses concerns surrounding innovation in health-related areas within context of Government role in facilitating technological progress.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Federal R&D, Drug Discovery, and Pricing
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|