Lifeline Telephone Program [electronic resource] : Frequently Asked Questions.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2012.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (6 p), digital, PDF file)
- Public welfare.
- Answers frequently asked questions regarding the lifeline program, established in 1984 by the FCC under the Universal Service Fund low income program to assist eligible low-income subscribers in paying the recurring monthly service charges associated with either wireline or wireless telephone usage.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Lifeline Telephone Program
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|