Journal of the House of Representatives of the United States [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- House journal <1979->
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O.
- Government document
1 online resource (v., digital, PDF file)
Began with 1st Congress (Mar. 4/Sept. 29, 1789).
- United States. Congress. House -- Periodicals.
Legislation -- United States -- Periodicals.
United States -- Politics and government -- Periodicals.
- Some vols. include supplemental journals of "such proceedings of the sessions, as, during the time they were depending, were ordered to be kept secret, and respecting which the injunction of secrecy was afterwards taken off by the order of the House."
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Vols. for -1953 issued in congressional serial set binding.
Description based on: 96th Congress, 1st session (1979).
Latest issue consulted: 108th Congress, 1st session (Jan. 7, 2003).
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2013. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Journal of the House of Representatives of the United States CIS 2013 H942-(nos)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|