Religious Discrimination in Employment Under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 [electronic resource] : Legal Analysis of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as It Applies to Religion and Religious Organizations.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2012.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (10 p), digital, PDF file)
- Discrimination in employment.
Freedom of religion.
- Reviews scope of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as it applies to religion and religious organizations. Examines provision regarding prohibitions against discriminatory treatment of employees on basis of their religious beliefs, and provision requiring employers to make reasonable accommodations for employees' religious practices. Analyzes exemptions available to religious organizations.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division. Religious Discrimination in Employment Under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|