Presidential Permits for Border Crossing Energy Facilities [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2013.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (16 p), digital, PDF file)
- Electric power.
Power resources -- Law and legislation.
- Addresses existing U.S. requirements for Presidential authorization to construct and operate pipelines and other energy infrastructure at international borders. Discusses executive orders that regulate Presidential permits for oil and natural gas pipelines and electric transmission, and reviews modifications for when a new or amended permit is needed. Examines source of executive branch authority to issue the orders, standards set forth in the orders, and projects approved pursuant to the orders.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division. Presidential Permits for Border Crossing Energy Facilities
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|