The Federal Employees' Compensation Act (FECA) [electronic resource] : Workers' Compensation for Federal Employees.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2012.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (28 p), digital, PDF file)
- Civil service -- Pensions.
People with disabilities.
- Provides overview of Federal Employees' Compensation Act (FECA) program run by DOL to provide disability, survivors, and medical benefits to Federal employees who are injured or become ill in the course of their Federal employment and the survivors of employees killed on the job. Addresses current issues facing the program.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Federal Employees' Compensation Act (FECA)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|