The "Fiscal Cliff" and the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2013.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (18 p), digital, PDF file)
- Budget -- United States.
- Provides overview of major tax and spending policies that comprised the "fiscal cliff," including numerous expiring provisions, across-the-board spending cuts, and other short-term considerations scheduled to take effect at the end of 2012 or early 2013. Examines major fiscal policy issues addressed and not addressed the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 (ATRA), which was enacted to extend certain tax relief provisions enacted in 2001 and 2003. Addresses additional budget-related considerations for the 113th Congress and possible effects on the economy of certain debt reduction policies.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Library of Congress. Government Division.
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division. "Fiscal Cliff" and the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|