National Security Strategy [electronic resource] : Mandates, Execution to Date, and Issues for Congress.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2013.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (30 p), digital, PDF file)
- Executive-legislative relations.
- Discusses role of strategy in conducting national security, and reviews major statutory and non-statutory mandates for national security activities, addressing both requirements and execution to date. Analyzes key issues for Congress in exercising oversight of executive branch strategy-making, including frequency of strategy updates, synchronization of timeliness and content among different strategies, prioritization of objectives, assignment of roles and responsibilities among relevant agencies, links between strategy and resourcing, and value of a competition of ideas.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division. National Security Strategy
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|