In Brief [electronic resource] : Assessing the January 2012 Defense Strategic Guidance (DSG).
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2012.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (10 p), digital, PDF file)
- Armed Forces -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Highlights and analyzes key strategic-level issues raised by new defense strategic guidance entitled "Sustaining U.S. Global Leadership: Priorities for 21st Century Defense," announced in Jan. 2012 to reshape future DOD priorities, activities, and budget requests for the next decade. Summarizes features of new strategy, and addresses major issues regarding DOD priorities, force planning construct, risk, international partnership, and interagency roles and responsibilities.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division. In Brief
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|