Government Shutdown [electronic resource] : Operations of the Department of Defense During a Lapse in Appropriations.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (29 p), digital, PDF file)
- Armed Forces -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Provides overview of guidelines, authorities, and conditions affecting planning for DOD operations in absence of appropriations, in light of possible, impending Government shutdown. Discusses relevant provisions of the Antideficiency Act, which regulates Government spending. Covers OMB and Department of Justice guidance on DOD activities permitted during lapse in appropriations. Reviews 2011 DOD guidance and 1998 Department of Army guidance for covering operations during a lapse in appropriations. Assesses effects of Government shutdown on military operations, military and civilian personnel, and defense contracting.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division. Government Shutdown
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|