Presidential Appointments to Full-Time Positions in Independent and Other Agencies During the 111th Congress [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2013.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (49 p), digital, PDF file)
- United States. Congress. Senate.
United States. President.
- Explains process for filling positions to which the President makes appointments with the advice and consent of the Senate, also referred to as PAS positions. Identifies, for the 111th Congress, all nominations to full-time positions requiring Senate confirmation in 4 agencies in the legislative branch and 40 organizations in the executive branch, including independent agencies, agencies in the Executive Office of the President, and multilateral organizations.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Government Division. Presidential Appointments to Full-Time Positions in Independent and Other Agencies During the 111th Congress
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|