Procedures for Considering Changes in Senate Rules [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2013.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (18 p), digital, PDF file)
- United States. Congress -- Rules and practice.
- Discusses procedures and related issues involved in considering changes to Senate rules. Highlights complications that may arise when proposed changes are controversial, ways of addressing those complications, and special considerations bearing on action at the start of a new Congress.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Government Division. Procedures for Considering Changes in Senate Rules
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|