Role of Home State Senators in the Selection of Lower Federal Court Judges [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2010.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (76 p), digital, PDF file)
- United States. Congress -- Powers and duties.
Nominations for office.
- Analyzes traditional and current role of home State Senators in the selection of lower Federal court judges to district court judgeships and court of appeals judgeships.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Government Division. Role of Home State Senators in the Selection of Lower Federal Court Judges
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|