The Proposed Equal Rights Amendment [electronic resource] : Contemporary Ratification Issues.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2013.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (32 p), digital, PDF file)
- Constitutional amendments.
- Examines legislative history of an equal rights amendment (ERA) to the Constitution for women, and reviews legislative and constitutional proposals to ratify an ERA since 1982. Identifies and analyzes contemporary factors that may bear on its present and future viability.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Government Division. Proposed Equal Rights Amendment
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|