Disaster Relief Funding and Supplemental Appropriations for Disaster Relief [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (28 p), digital, PDF file)
- Disaster relief.
- Describes various components of disaster relief fund (DRF), which is the source of funding for response and recovery programs under the Robert T. Stafford Emergency Relief and Disaster Assistance Act. Identifies authorities and laws that have shaped it over the years, explains how FEMA determines amount of DRF funding requests, and reviews how emergency supplemental appropriations are requested. Provides information on funds appropriated in supplemental appropriations legislation to agencies other than DHS, highlights aspects of debate concerning how disaster relief is budgeted, and summarizes alternative budgetary options. Includes tables and graphs.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Government Division. Disaster Relief Funding and Supplemental Appropriations for Disaster Relief
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|