The Senate's Executive Calendar [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (5 p), digital, PDF file)
- United States. Congress -- Rules and practice.
Nominations for office.
- Discusses executive business in the Senate's Executive Calendar, including consideration of treaties and nominations.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Government Division. Senate's Executive Calendar
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|