The Role of TARP Assistance in the Restructuring of General Motors [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2012.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (18 p), digital, PDF file)
- Analyzes crisis leading to bankruptcy of General Motors Corp. in 2008-2009; U.S. Government assistance for, and role in, the new General Motors Co.; progress that General Motors Co. has made since it was created; and recoupment of Federal Government assistance for General Motors. Includes tables and graphs.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Library of Congress. Government Division.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Role of TARP Assistance in the Restructuring of General Motors
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|