Wildfire Fuels and Fuel Reduction [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2012.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 online resource (18 p), digital, PDF file)
- Power resources -- Law and legislation.
- This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 09-R4-0811 in the 2009 issue.
Examines wildfire biomass fuels, including discussion of fuel characteristics and their relation to wildfire intensity and spread. Describes actions proposed to reduce biomass fuel levels, their effectiveness for protecting property and resources from wildfires, and their impacts on other resource values. Examines Federal authorities for fuel reduction activities on Federal and non-Federal lands, along with data on the funding provided under each of these authorities.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division. Wildfire Fuels and Fuel Reduction
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|